Roof Consultants in Southern Ontario
Thermaco Engineering Services (1986) Ltd are consulting engineers and roof consultants in Mississauga, Ontario offering specialized services in building sciences including the evaluation, design, tendering, construction and the management of roofing systems. We prepare cost effective preventative roof management and roof maintenance programs to assist our clients in maintaining their building assets.
Thermaco also specializes in providing technical audits on buildings, due diligence reports, expert testimony, building envelope studies, building litigation and construction, roof condition assessments, roof visual inspections, infrared electrical inspections, assistance in adjudication of roof insurance claims. We have over thirty years experience as roof inspectors providing our client with high expertise roof engineering. Our engineering team includes roof engineers civil engineers and certified home inspectors.
Thermaco Engineering is a leading consultant in the field of thermography and provides:
- Building envelope studies
- Infrared scanning of buildings, roofs, electrical distribution and process equipment.
- Roof IR condition surveys and visual inspections
- We provide roof leak detection and find roof leaks others have difficulty to locate.
- Low voltage infrared electrical inspection and electrical scanning.
- High voltage transmission infrared scanning
- Infrared roof inspections
- Thermographic imaging of buildings, roofs, process equipment
- Heat loss evaluation of process equipment
- Roof assessment for insurance & litigation claims
- Roof condition reports, cost estimates for repair or replacement
- Roof design, tendering and construction management of roofs.